Thanks a million for choosing me to capture your wedding. To confirm your booking I just need you to fill in this form and pay your initial payment.
If you have any questions about anything, please let me know! You'll receive a copy of this completed form for your records.
About Your Wedding
About You Two
If you live at different addresses currently just provide the address of client 1 above.
Your Wedding Photography Package
This is where you can personalise your photography package. Stick with the standard packages or add any extras to perfectly tailor your own personalised package. The total package price will automatically update as you add/remove options below.
Price: £ 2,250.00
Add an extra day (10 hours) or half day (5 hours) to your package. If you require extended coverage beyond this please let me know.
Pre-purchase your album now, and receive 100 photos as standard instead of the 80 which are included when buying your album separately. This is worth £180!
Book a second photographer to work alongside Adam for the day.
This is the total cost of your chosen package.
Please detail above anything we've discussed or you think is important at this stage.
Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions of Business (“Terms”) set out the terms and conditions on which ARJ Photography Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 07022197 and having its registered address at Studio 63, 60 Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AJ (“Photographer”, “we”, “us”) shall supply you (“Client”; “you”) with such services as detailed above. By signing below, you hereby agree to be bound by the Terms herein.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT // This agreement contains the entire understanding between ARJ Photography Ltd and the client(s) named above. It supersedes all prior and simultaneous agreements between the parties. The only way to add or change this agreement is to do so in writing, signed by the client(s) and ARJ Photography Ltd.
- INITIAL PAYMENT, BALANCE PAYMENT and METHODS OF PAYMENT // An initial payment of £1000 is required at time of booking, together with this signed contractin order to secure the date. Dates are reserved only when this initial payment and signed contract are received by ARJ Photography Ltd. An unconditional refund policy exists for a period of 14 days from receipt of the initial payment ("cooling off period") after which the cancellation fees below apply. The remaining balance should be fully paid no later than one month prior to the wedding date. Part/full payment(s) can be made at any time. All payments should be made by bank transfer.
- CANCELLATION // In the event that ARJ Photography cannot attend for any reason beyond their control (e.g. death, accident, illness etc) then ARJ Photography Ltd will not be liable to compensate the client except to return any monies paid excluding any costs incurred as well as fair market value for all services/products already provided. In this event, ARJ Photography Ltd will make every effort possible to provide a substitute photographer of similar skill and experience. If the client wishes to cancel this agreement for any reason after a period of 14 days from the date of signing this contract, as compensation for loss of income due to turning away other potential bookings for the same date, the following cancellation charges apply (we strongly recommend you take out wedding insurance for any unforeseen circumstances):
- Cancellation over 60 days before the wedding date: £1000
- Cancellation within 60 days of the wedding date: 100% of the total package price.
- RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL // ARJ Photography Ltd's discovery of new information, changes to agreed circumstances, or other factors which tend to circumvent its policies may result in its withdrawal. Non-cooperation; changes in locations, facilities or available times; missed appointments and late payments are examples of contributing factors. Should ARJ Photography Ltd initiate the withdrawal, all fees will be returned, . In case of withdrawal, £300.00 an hour is charged for all photography services already provided to the client(s). Should the photographer's personal safety or safety of their equipment come under threat at any point during the wedding day itself, the photographer may cease their duties immediately and no refunds will be provided by ARJ Photography Ltd to the client under these circumstances.
- PROVISION OF IMAGES, DIGITAL NEGATIVES // ARJ Photography Ltd will provide a collection of edited images to the client(s). The images will be provided as high-resolution JPEG files. No guarantee will be made on the total number of images to be provided. The images provided will be deemed the full and final collection. Under no circumstances will RAW files ever be released. ARJ Photography Ltd will digitally archive and store your images for a period of 12 months after your wedding date.
- ADVANCED RETOUCHING // The images provided to the client will have been edited to correct exposure, colour, contrast and tone in line with the artistic vision and photographic style of ARJ Photography. Advanced retouching is not included in the package price (e.g. skin enhancement, correction of hair/makeup/clothing, removal of objects from a scene, swapping a face from one image to another, environmental effects, reflections in glasses, teeth whitening, brightening of eyes, and bodily enhancements). A quote will be provided for any requests for advanced retouching.
- CREATIVE LICENSE // ARJ Photography Ltd shall be granted creative and artistic license in relation to the choice of locations, poses and compositions used. ARJ Photography Ltd shall use personal artistic judgment to create images consistent with the photographer's personal vision of the event and photographic style. ARJ Photography Ltd’s judgement on photographic style and the number of photographs taken/provided to the client shall be deemed correct.
- ALBUM SELECTIONS // If an album has been purchased as part of the package, the clients must select images for the album within 12 months of receiving the online gallery link. If album selections are not made within this time, the album is forfeit and no refunds shall be made by ARJ Photography Ltd.
- EXCLUSIVITY // ARJ Photography Ltd shall be the sole professional (still) photographer(s) throughout the wedding day.
- COOPERATION // ARJ Photography Ltd will endeavour to honour any specific requests for photographs but will not undertake to guarantee any specific photograph nor incorporate any specific background, location or group arrangement. Any requests for specific photos of people and/or details must be provided in writing before the wedding day. ARJ Photography Ltd is not responsible if key individuals fail to appear or co-operate during photography sessions or for missed images due to details not revealed to ARJ Photography Ltd or for any other reason outside of the photographer's control, including inclement weather conditions.
- HOUSE RULES // The photographer is limited by the guidelines and wishes of the ceremony official or venue/site management. The client agrees to accept the technical results of their imposition on the photographer. It is suggested that any specific restrictions or rules relating to photography are ascertained prior to the wedding date by the client and communicated to the photographer.
- NON-GUARANTEE // Although every possible care will be taken to produce photographs of all important and special events during the wedding, ARJ Photography Ltd cannot place an unconditional guarantee on this. ARJ Photography Ltd will not be held responsible for any ruined photographs due to any other person’s (wedding guests, officials, vicars, registrars etc) intervention (e.g. stepping out into the aisle during the procession) or any other missed or spoiled photographs due to any other cause outside of ARJ Photography Ltd’s control.
- MODEL RELEASE // The client hereby grants to ARJ Photography Ltd and its legal representatives and assigns, the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use and publish photographs of the client or in which the client may be included, for editorial, trade, advertising and any other purpose and in any manner and medium; to alter the same without restriction; and to copyright the same. The client hereby releases ARJ Photography Ltd and its legal representatives and assigns from all claims and liability relating to said photographs.
- PRIVACY // ARJ Photography Ltd will store your name and wedding details on a private internal client database. These details will not ever be made available to companies or individuals outside of ARJ Photography Ltd.
- LIMIT OF LIABILITY // ARJ Photography Ltd takes the utmost care with respect to exposure, transportation and processing of photographs; including using professional grade equipment and professional grade backup equipment. However, in the unlikely event of the client’s photographs being lost, stolen or destroyed for reasons beyond ARJ Photography’s control, the latter’s liability is limited to the return of all payments received for the event package above. Your statutory rights are not affected. ARJ Photography Ltd has full public liability and professional indemnity insurance. The total limit of liability shall not exceed the total package price stated herein.
- PERFORMANCE // The performance of this contract on behalf of ARJ Photography Ltd shall be contingent upon acts of God, flood, fire, warfare, government laws or regulations, electrical failure, strikes by suppliers, and/or conditions beyond its control.
- SEVERABILITY // If any provision of this agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable under the law, the validity of this agreement as a whole shall not be affected, and the other provisions of the agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
- AMENDMENTS // This contract has been freely negotiated and shall be recognised as the entirety of the agreement. Only those changes or modifications specifically placed in writing, attached, dated and signed by the client and ARJ Photography Ltd at the time of acceptance of this contract shall be recognised as amendments to this contract.